- Cricket Bats
- Cricket Balls
- Batting Gloves
- Wicket Keeping
- Protective Gear
- Shoes Etc
- Fitness Gear
Cricket gear »Cricket Gear Articles
Details of Cricket Bats
Cricket bat is the most needed accessories in cricket. The first use of bats is stated in 1624.The bats must be given proper care and proper maintenance to make it last for a longer period of time. Cricket Bats must be knocked before using it this is very necessary for any bats. The material used for bat is willow. Wood is used for making bats as it is very tough, b and shock resistant. A cricket bat is described or well-explained with parts named as toe, blade, shoulder and handle.
According to Rules or Laws of Cricket:
- The size of the bat must not be more than 965mm.
- The blade portion must not exceed more than 108mm wide.
- There is no proper standard set up for bat weight it is in general varies from 2lb 8oz to 3lb which weights to1.1kg to 1.4kg.
- The handle is typically covered with rubber for a proper grip.
Cricket Bats today are not made with hands they are all made in machines only there are some selected people who still make with hands especially for the professionals. Earlier the shape of the bats was like the hockey sticks as they are today. The oldest bat is displayed in the Sandham room in oval which was dated 1729.
You can get different types of bats like:
i) Plastic Cricket Bats
ii) Wooden Cricket Bats
i) Plastic Cricket Bat: Plastic cricket bat is especially used by the kids. These bats are very user friendly. It doesn't hurt them while playing. These are generally very low priced. It is available in different sizes and in attractive colors. This is considered as one of the best present to be given to a child.
- Made with plastic
- Very light weighted
- Do not hurt or cause any injury to the kids
- Ideal for schools, young cricket clubs
ii) Wooden Cricket Bat: Wooden cricket bats are especially designed for the adults, professional players. People into this business category are making a very good business as cricket is considered as one of the most loved sport to be played. Wooden bats ate available in different sizes accordingly to the needs of the player.
- Made with wood
- Has more potential power
- Tough and b
- Long lasting and durable
- Ideal for any tournament or professional matches
Accessories of Cricket Bat:
- Let us see the accessories used in the production of Cricket bats.
- Labeling: The companies name or the brand name is printed or a sticker on the bat for its promotion purpose.
- Gripper: A rubber gripper is used on the handle of every bat. This allows the player to play forcefully and powerful shots.
ProCricket Gear is a well known company who is providing the best cricket equipments like Club Cricket Bat, Professional Cricket Bat, Tennis Cricket Bat and all cricket accessories which are important for cricket like balls, helmet, shoes, guards and many more.